Friday, April 1, 2011

1st Silhouette project


Back in January I 'WON' a most desired Silhouette Machine from House of Smith's! 
Pure Luck! But out of 4300 entries my name was drawn. I waited and waited and waited for my darling to arrive. And when she did I was giddy as a school girl. 
I opened the box, installed the software, plugged her in and turned her on...
and nothing. 
The software wouldn't install properly. So, I tried and tried and tried again. 
Had my computer guy come install it for me a few weeks later. (yes, I was dying, I wanted to play with my new toy) 
Finally, yes, it worked! 
Then our computer crashed :( 
Had to start over again and it seemed like an eternity. But, finally in March she was up and running.
This was my first project with the darling. 
The reason was not a good one, but, this little saying will hopefully help! 
Thank you, Thank you

What started out as a love-hate relationship, is now just a LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Too cool, I can't wait to see more!