Tuesday, January 18, 2011

glass candle sticks and vases...


 I used the three candlesticks, tall glass vase, pink flower, tan flat candle holder and fleur de lis.

1. I used rust-oleum in oil rubbed bronze to spray paint the flat candle holder and the fleur de lis.
2. As those were drying I Gorilla Glued the candlesticks to the pink flower and glass candle holder and the pink glass knob to the bottom of one of the tall glass vases.
3. One the flat candle holder was dried I Gorilla glued it to the third glass candle stick.
4. Once all of the pieces were dried I placed the fleur de lis on the flat candle holder and placed the glass vase over the top of that. 
AND....
These look darling in my daughter's room. The pink flower holds her bracelets and I'm not sure what I am going to put in the empty one...maybe some mini decorated balls.
IhookedupwithHoHlamespice 

NightOwlCrafting
http://www.thethriftyhome.com


CreativeShareWednesdays

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Cute project! I love the Fleur de Lis- it reminds me of my home in Louisiana. Thanks for sharing!