Monday, January 24, 2011

bday mirror...

 My mom gave me this mirror for my birthday last year. I love how big it is and the color was working for a while but this beauty was screaming for a makeover.
I taped off the edges.
applied the first coat of Giddion "onyx black" my hubby got me for Christmas.
 I let that dry for a few hours and applied the second coat.
Taaadaaa...here she is all finished painting. My hubby is picking up the right screws to had her up on the wall in the dinning room. I can't wait!!!
The Girl Creative Making

2 comments:

mary said...

Happy bday mirror! Just found you back from the linky party!

Military Spouse House said...

Oh my! I love the transformation! The details on the bottom of the mirror are so cute and weren't even visible before you painted it. Wonderful job! Glad to be following you now!

-Jordan