Monday, July 11, 2011

bucket list #25

No. 25 on our bucket list...

**Fireworks!!!**


Ok, so this is technically at the Parade that morning.
But, we were having too much fun playing dominoes, eating, running around, playing by the river...to take any pic's that evening. 
Besides, all my children have clean faces, the girls are still wearing their bows and we even got a smile out of lil' B!!!
We had such an awesome 4th of July! 
{we missed my Dad, he was sick and couldn't come play} 

Living in Idaho Falls we are quite spoiled by Melaleuca {find out about them here} who puts on the Freedom Celebration every year. 

I bet you didn't know they have the largest fireworks display this side of the Mississippi!?!

I will let you in on a little secret...
I didn't know that either until I moved here! 
it is a pretty awesome way to celebrate the birth of our Country! 
My favorite part is the Patriotic music they play on one of the radio stations that is synced to the fireworks. 

No comments: