Sunday, November 13, 2011

31 days to happier children

While thumbing through the "pins" on Pinterest this morning I found a fabulous site Housewife In Town She headed up a post series that caught my attention:


While I am the first to admit that Idaho Winters are difficult for me, ok, that isn't strong enough language. "I hate them!" But, ssshhhh, we don't say that word in our house!
I love the feel of warm sunshine on my face!
I love being outside!
I don't like being cooped up in the house for too long!
Winter and small children are not a good combination for below freezing temperatures!


Why do I live in Idaho you ask? Well, my husbands family and most of my immediate family are here. {Miss you Ash & fam and Brandon!}
I grew up in the Valley of the Sun or Phoenix, AZ in a bedroom neighborhood in the East Valley. Where there are 300 days of sunshine a year. Yes, quite a few above 100 degrees! But a Fall, Winter and Spring most would kill for! I finally understand what the Snowbirds {or Sunbirds} were thinking and wish I could follow suit!

I have lived in Idaho now for 7 years and am ready to make this winter my HAPPIEST yet! This post series is aimed at making both Kids and Mom a happy camper by implementing "Happiness is a Choice" into our daily routine.

I am going to take this considerably slower, a couple times a week more likely. We will see how it goes. 

If you'd like head over to Housewife in Towns 31 Days to Happier Children and check it out for yourselves! Then, let me know what you think

No comments: