Monday, November 7, 2011

A special 5th birthday

I want to give a special shout out to my little guy {who isn't so little anymore} today on his 5th Birthday!
He is growing up so quickly and I love watching every minute. It is amazing how such a little person could have my heart from the first second I saw him, before he was even placed in my arms. But, he does and has from that first moment.

It seems like yesterday that he was this tiny little guy I was dressing to take home from the hospital...
and now...


he is growing up! Some days I wish I could push a pause button to savor the moment. But, then I would miss the next and I don't want to miss any.
P at age 5
loves Ironman, Green Lantern, Spiderman
playing baseball, soccer
very social
smart and good memory
great helper around the house
silly
loves pleasing Mom and Dad
protective of his sisters
loves taking his scriptures to church every Sunday
loves going to pre-school
and
loves being outside as much as his Mom, which is A LOT!

Mindy Gledhill is one of my favorite artists and I love her song Hourglass.

No comments: