Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weightloss Wednesday #1

A few months ago I told you my weight loss journey/story. If you didn't read it you can here. I wish today I could tell you that I am 30lbs lighter or have a 15% body fat. But, I can't and that is ok!
But, I can tell you I have had a FABULOUS summer!! Yes, there have been BBQ's and TONS of wonderful, bad for you food. I didn't neglect myself but I didn't over indulge either. Everything in moderation. I also took the summer off from Zumba :( I know I probably shouldn't have. Instead I was running 3x a week with some new gal pals and loved it!
I am proud to say I didn't gain any weight... but I didn't lose any either. I did drop a few more inches. YAY! {insert happy dance}
Next week my son starts school and I am back to my Zumba schedule of MWF and will run TRS until it starts getting too cold. Then I will add two workout DVD's I just orkdered

They should be here Friday and I can't wait to try them out!!!

Now on to my secret weapon.....