Friday, October 16, 2009

dresser going entry way table...

I found this lovely dresser in a garbage pile on someones drive way. My poor husband (and brother for that matter) is starting to feel the effects of me turning thrifty crafty, but is a trooper. The house was vacant so I jumped at the chance to take her home. Side note: on a Sunday afternoon in the pouring rain. I didn't have my camera with me to show where we rescued her from. Now I know to carry it with me every where, and not just everywhere I have my kids.

I am not sure what to do with the top, as she has a big piece cut out. Do any of you smart, creative ladies have any ideas? I could use some help with this one.


1 comment:

Jody said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I just started mine last month too, and it's been fun.
I like the dresser in the entry way. I saw a wood desk with a mirror laid on top. It looked awesome! The mirror gave a reflective look.