Tuesday, March 9, 2010

pink flower dish

I saw this darling little dish Nikki over at Nikki's Nifty Knacks I decided it would be perfect for holding my daughter's bracelets. Using a glass candle stick and pink votive dish I picked up at the dollar store on this trip.
I made this...Shelf was a freebie from a garage sale left over pile a few years ago.
Lamb a Christmas gift from my parents
Quilt was made by my mom for my daughter for Christmas. She makes each of her grandchildren one for their first Christmas.
The figurines are Sleeping Beauty and the three fairy's from my Disney collection. Each of the girls in my family have a princess attached to them. Me-Cinderella(I have blonde hair and blue eyes); my sister Ashley-Ariel(she has red hair and brn eyes) and my other sister Veronica-Belle(brn hair and brn eyes)
Book with flower a dear friend of mine made it for my daughter when she was born.

Total cost for shelf and decorations: $2.00

No comments: