Monday, May 23, 2011

New Life...

Why? Do you ask? Did I change my blog. 
Well short answer...
I got bored and need a change. 
Long answer...
I want to start over with where I am taking my blog. 
My blog is evolving and I want to take it in a slightly newer direction. 
So, I started a new one, added a FB fan page and will be adding Twitter shortly. 
I don't in any way claim to be an amazing blogger with all the secrets to life. 
I just want a space to show off things I come across in blogland or anywhere else. 
Track my weight loss journey. {have plans to turn it into a Wednesday Party} Stay tuned! 
Blog about parenting challenges and the resolutions that seem to work for me and my family. 

Be patient as I learn all the new tricks of the trade and as we are under construction.
Start with Grabbing my new button and check back often for fun and exciting things!

Ciao!



No comments: